Goochland has adjusted our Vaccination Clinic hours due to demand and is proud to offer our residents appointment opportunities and walk-in hours for the COVID-19 vaccine during our remaining Thursday afternoon clinics in May.
Residents can schedule an appointment for any of the Chickahominy Health Districts COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics by going to https://forms.gle/jy7KKyYxeserMMCK7 or calling 804-365-3240, a representative will contact you to confirm the appointment.
We are accepting walk-ins at our Goochland Vaccination Clinic located at the Central High Cultural and Educational Complex at 2748 Dogtown Road, Goochland, VA 23063. Walk-in hours are:
- Thursday, May 13th, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 20th, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 27th, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Walk-ins are for individuals age 18 and older who live or work in the Chickahominy Health District (Goochland, Hanover, New Kent, and Charles City). Proof of age will be required. The Goochland Vaccination Clinic is offering the Moderna vaccine currently.
Goochland County anticipates ending our local Goochland Vaccination Clinic at the Central High Cultural and Educational Complex at the end of May. Residents receiving the vaccine at our clinic who need a 2nd dose can easily call to schedule a local appointment at the following locations:
- Goochland Pharmacy - (804) 556-3607 - accepting 1st and 2nd Dose appointments
- Dawson’s Pharmacy - (804) 556-3311 - accepting 1st and 2nd Dose appointments
- Goochland Cares - (804) 556-6260 - accepting 1st and 2nd Dose appointments
Residents can also call 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682), text their Zip Code to GETVAX (438829), or visit https://vaccinate.virginia.gov/ or https://www.vaccines.gov/.