Beginning August 11, 2020 Goochland DMV Select will be servicing the public by appointment only. There will be a limited number of appointments per hour. To Schedule an appointment please follow the link below.
Schedule your Goochland DMV Select Appointment
DMV Select services are available by appointment only at the Commissioner of the Revenue's office located at 1800 Sandy Hook Road Ste. 240, Goochland, VA 23063. The DMV Select office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, excluding county holidays. Individuals are asked to abide by social distancing and wear a mask while in the building. For DMV Select related inquires, call (804) 497-7100.
As a DMV Select location, we can process the following transactions:
- Titles – original (with or without liens), substitute, replacements, title maintenance (change information on title records)
- Vehicle registrations – originals, renewals, transfers, re-issues and surrender of plates
- Special and personalized license plate orders
- Dealer title and registration transactions
- Voter registration applications
- Transcripts – vehicle, driver
- Trip permits
- Overload permits
- Handicapped parking placards
- Address changes – that do not involve issuance of a driver’s license or ID card
- Returned checks – full payments only
Visit the DMV website at dmvnow.com/forms for required documents.
We cannot issue driver’s licenses (original licenses, renewals or replacements) and we cannot conduct driver license tests. Customers must go to a full service DMV branch for those services.
The Department of Motor Vehicles’ (DMV) mobile customer service center, called DMV CONNECT, visits the Goochland County Administration Building.
This full service office provides all DMV transactions including applying for and renewing driver's licenses, ID cards and Virginia’s new veterans ID card. Road and knowledge tests are available, and photos taken for Driver's License and Identification Cards.
You are encouraged to research and bring the required documents to complete your transactions. To determine what documents are needed, use the interactive document guide at dmvnow.com/forms or call (804) 497-7100.
DMV CONNECT Mobile Office Services and calendar can be viewed at dmvnow.com.
2020- Goochland DMV CONNECT-Service Dates
January 9th 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
April 16th 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
July 8th 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
October 29th 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM