We all know that a good life starts with a great job. That’s why it’s so important for you to successfully pursue a position that can make you happy and can keep you fulfilled, a job that best suits your talents, skills and personality, that taps your full potential.
At Goochland County, we understand and encourage that philosophy – that a great job can be the start of a list of accomplishments and personal satisfaction. We believe that work can, and should, be enjoyable as well as challenging. We believe that talented people keep our County strong and that one single person can make a difference. We’re always looking for quality people who can grow with us.
Positions currently available include:
- Firefighter/EMS Provider (Fire-Rescue)
- Systems Developer (Information Systems)
- Human Resources Generalist (Human Resources)
- Senior Real Estate Appraiser (County Assessor)
- Real Estate Appraiser (County Assessor)
- Office Manager (County Assessor)
- Convenience Center Attendant (Convenience Center)
- Part-Time Recreation Assistant (Parks, Recreation, and Facilities)
For more information on these positions and to apply visit the Job Opportunities page of the County website at https://agency.governmentjobs.com/goochlandva/default.cfm or contact Human Resources at (804) 556-5831.
What are you waiting for? Apply for one of the available positions today and start your new adventure.